Sunday 19 February 2012

Failure


I’ve been waiting all night
Waiting to see
To see when the sun will come out
In the morning

All the years have passed
I’m still waiting
All my tears have dried
But I’m still waiting

Why do this world still fight?
Oh the misery
Why do people still die?
For no reason

So many years have gone by
I’m still waiting
So many tears have been shed
But I’m still waiting

I’ve been trying to do right
Everyday
But everyday I fall short
I’m a failure

All my years have slipped by
I’m still waiting
All my fears have realised
And I’m still waiting

Here we go again
Lost in the pain
Thoughts of our past
Ruling our days

We’re blinded again
Alone in the rain
Stuck in a choice
To win or to fail
Mylinks_tunepak
Mylinks_facebook
Mylinks_profile_page

No comments:

Post a Comment